The Wild Mountain Music Festival takes place at the Entrance Ranch on the most beautiful festival site on earth. The Entrance Ranch is eight kilometers north of Hinton.
From either the east or the west, proceed to Highway 40 North (The Alaska Highway) toward Grande Cache. The Athabasca River is four kilometers down Hwy 40. Once across the bridge, you will encounter a large hill. At the crest of the hill, take the right-hand turn onto the gravel road with signage to the Entrance Airstrip. Take the immediate right, again following the gravel road. Stay on that road, turn left at the Y’s that you will encounter…or you could follow the signs.
1 washroom (5 bay) with hot water.
40 porta toilets.
Your weekend pass gets you into the festival site, but every person in your vehicle must have a wristband to access the field.
- Wild Mountain takes place on the Entrance Ranch, eight kilometers north of Hinton on the most beautiful festival site on earth. The Entrance Ranch has been a friend of Wild Mountain, from the beginning. Come and experience the show.
- All sites are a short walk from the Wild Mountain Stage.
- Security will enforce quiet time once the music ends. Stay up but don’t keep everyone else up. You’ll want to be up in the morning anyhow; our line-up is that good.
- Generators have to be off by midnight. Special arrangements can be made for medical needs. It’ll work better if we respect one another.
- Campers are parked as they arrive. Trailers that don’t arrive together, won’t be able to camp together, thanks for your understanding in the logistical challenge of parking that many units as quickly as possible.
- Designated handicapped sites are available with a handicap hang tag.
- Thursday, July 13th from 12 pm – 8 pm for Camping Weekend Pass Holders
- Friday, July 14th – Gates open from 10 am – 10 pm
- Saturday, July 15th + Sunday, July 16th – Gates open 10 am